An electricity distribution network operator in Estonia is looking to buy and deploy a network-based intrusion detection system (IDS) for SCADA and AMI network with vendor support.
You should be able to provide the following:
- delivery of IDS sensors for SCADA and AMI systems (hardware and software)
- delivery of IDS management console
- assistance in the initial setup and configuration
- initial user training
- composing and presenting IDS documentation
- vendor support for 5 years
To apply you should have:
- an annual general turnover of at least £668,000 per year during the last 3 financial years
- fulfilled at least 3 sales contracts on network-based intrusion detection system with at least £223,000 each in the last 4 years
- an ability to provide operative vendor support in Estonian or in English for the network-based intrusion detection system
The submission deadline is 2 February 2018 at 13:00.
For further details visit: